Saturday, November 04, 2006

eMusic Additions

So back in August I said I was going to update my eMusic downloads every month. Then I promptly forgot about it. So anyway, here's what I've gotten since then:

2006 Pitchfork Music Festival Sampler
Bad Brains - Bad Brains
The Blood Brothers - This Adultery Is Ripe
Descendents - Milo Goes to College
Steve Goodman - Affordable Art
The Hives - Veni, Vidi, Vicious
My Morning Jacket/Songs: Ohia - split
Gram Parsons - Another Side of This Life
The Redwalls - Universal Blues
Samiam - Billy
The Staple Singers - Best of the Staple Singers
Susan Tedeschi - Better Days
Paul Weller - Illumination
The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan


And now for no reason whatsoever, here's a picture from the wedding.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oooooh, pretty. :) Also - the wasps costume? Me likey.