Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things 226-232

I have eight days left to get rid of 140 Things. Can it be done? Eh. We'll see.

I rearranged my closet last weekend, and in the process, got rid of a ton of Things. Like all these shoes:

From 365 things

Or I should say, six pairs of shoes and one pair of giant sneaker-pillow slippers. That's actually the second pair of those slippers I've worn out.

In non-365 news, May marks a few milestones each year. We had our fifth annual Cinco de Mayo party last weekend, Chris and I celebrated nine years of togetherness on Wednesday, my niece celebrates her second birthday later this month, and today is the seventh anniversary of us bringing Rosie home. Because she was full-grown when we got her, we estimate she was about three at the time, which means she's celebrating the Big 1-0 today. Happy birthday to my first baby girl:

No comments: