Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Mayhem

It's been a whirlwind few days, and it's going to continue like that for the rest of the month. On Saturday, we had our annual Cinco de Mayo party, which, I think, was quite a success, especially considering this is the first time we've done this party without a dishwasher or microwave. The day after our party, I flew to Philadelphia for a work conference, and I got home last night around 10.

This weekend, my college roommate is coming to town, and we're throwing a little birthday party for him Saturday night. This is followed by three days of appointments: my monthly preggo appointment, Rosie's annual (and insanely expensive) vet appointment, then my first ultrasound. THEN comes Laura's due date — I'm going to be there for her delivery this time. She thought it would be a great learning experience for me. I sort of think she just wants to scare the crap out of me. Her due date also coincides with Chris going to New York for a few days. Somewhere in all of this, we're also having all our windows replaced, we're visiting some relatives for Mother's Day, and at some point, I really need to get a haircut.

Right now, it looks like all the May madness ends on Memorial Day, right around the halfway point of my pregnancy. Whew.

No comments: