Monday, April 09, 2007

Sometimes it snows in April

Today is opening day at Wrigley Field. It's also snowing. Ha.

So, the big news going on right now is moving day. It's a week from today. We still have A LOT of work to do before then, like, you know, packing. I now regret opening most of our wedding presents. We SO could have gone seven months without ever opening the box with the water goblets. And the decanter? Please. We filled it once with top-shelf bourbon only to be drunk on special occasions. It lasted a week.

In somewhat related news, I think I need to cut down on the alcohol consumption. I realized this yesterday when I got a bit tipsy at Easter. Because nothing screams "lush" like having a few too many while hanging out with the family on the holiest of Christian holidays.

No comments: