Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things you never wanted to know about me

- I finally got snow boots yesterday. They're cute and warm and comfy. But having something around my calves is a constant reminder that I haven't shaved my legs in who knows how long.

- Over the past two days, every time I blow my nose, a little blood comes out.

- After getting out of the shower this morning, I felt like I had forgotten to do something, but I couldn't figure out what. After getting dressed and doing my make-up, I started to do my hair, which wasn't behaving normally. That's when I remembered which step I missed in my morning routine: I forgot to wash my hair. Those of you out there with thick hair don't understand, but me? I've got really fine hair, and when I don't wash it, it's super greasy. But, I was running late for work, so I just left it that way.

- This morning on the train, I sat on some girl's lap because I lost my balance while trying to sit down.

- I always laugh at other people when they do that.

1 comment:

Hoffa said...

One time I was so out of it in the morning that I got into the shower with my socks on.