Saturday, October 17, 2009

Restless

It's flu season, and I have an infant, so we haven't left the house much. Which has been fine by me, because I've been resting, relaxing, healing and nursing and all that good stuff. Also, it's been really, really crummy outside for days. So, staying cooped up with a newborn, having soup for lunch everyday and not doing much day after day hasn't really bothered me.

Until now. I'm ready to get out of the house now. I'm kind of surprised it took 3 weeks for me to get restless. Guess I needed the relaxation.

So it's official. The Wunder girls are ready to come visit you. Just tell me when and where, and we'll be there. Assuming you don't have the flu.

2 comments:

Hoffa said...

You guys can come visit Missy and I. If you're free on Tuesday, Missy will be at work, but I have the day off. We could eat lunch or something.

GiGi said...

It's a bit of a drive, but the newest Wunder Women can come by anytime.

GiGi