Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crawling camera

I can't find our camera. Its last known whereabouts went something like this:

  • I take out the camera to video Maya's newly acquired skill: crawling.
  • I set the camera down on the bottom shelf of the changing table.
  • Maya uses her newly acquired skill to begin pulling down anything not bolted to the floor.
  • Realizing that NOTHING is bolted to the floor, I frantically run around Maya's room moving things to higher ground.

Since then, the camera has been missing. Once I find it, I'll post the video of Maya on the move.

By the way, now that Maya's mobile, we've realized that we need to invest in a new trashcan. Once she's on the floor, she make a beeline for it and all its plastic-bag and dirty-diaper goodness. Anyone have a recommendation for a baby-proof trashcan?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These minipeople are awfully busy aren't they?! As much as I dislike the trashcan-in-cabinet idea, we went that route. They sell a cool system that allows you to slide the trashcan in & out like a drawer. It's worked, and we also saved big money; we saved big money, when we shopped Menards!
-Kristin Lintner Schultz
P.S. I think you are the cutest family I've ever seen!

highnumber said...

The trashcan provides many opportunities to teach the word "no."