Friday, July 30, 2010

Big things

I am so, so behind in my quest to get rid of 365 things. But now that I've found my camera and am nearing ever closer to having a fully functional kitchen, I'm recommitted to getting rid of crap.

And this week, I got rid of some big crap. I give you Things 16-19:

From 365 things
A cordless drill. Seems like a silly thing for two homeowners continually updating their house to get rid of. But the thing is, this thing kinda sucks. The battery doesn't hold a charge well. So it's great for hanging the occasional picture frame. Not so much for remodeling a kitchen.

From 365 things

Old TV stand.

From 365 things
Old coffee table. I actually really like this table, but babies, sharp corners and glass don't mix.

From 365 things

Old bed frame.

That's all for now!

No comments: