Monday, October 04, 2010

Thing 120

As usual, I'm behind. But you see, I had big stuff to do. Like, baking a monkey-shaped birthday cake,  making 30 pounds of spaetzle, and rolling out dozens of homemade pretzles for Maya's Curious George/Oktoberfest birthday party.

What's that? You've never heard of a monkey-German-themed 1st birthday party? Well, apparently you're not the kind of parent who throws a kid-friendly birthday party with a heavy emphasis on beer consumption. I, however, am that kind of parent.

Anyway, I will post pictures of Maya's cake devouring and such soon. But for now, let's look at some trash:


From 365 things

I found these in my bedside table drawer. They're the tags from some towels we received for our wedding. At least, I think that's what they're from. I can't remember buying new towels since we got married four years ago, so that's my best guess. As for why I saved these and tucked them into my bedside table for safe-keeping? Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments: