Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Self-Portrait Challenge

This month's Self-Portrait Challenge theme is "with someone." Because I was gone most of the month, I'm doing my first one the last week of the month. Anyway, after getting married and taking a two-week honeymoon, I guess it's only appropriate to include my new husband as my "someone." I do kind of like him.

I couldn't decide between these two pics, so here you have first, Chris and I at the Englischer Garten in Munich just before we headed off to a Bayern Munich game, and second, the wedding day.


7 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

Very sweet

Anonymous said...

awww...you two look like you actually love each other. Go figure. Congrats on the wedding.

Melinda said...

Welcome back, Bridey McNewlywed! Congrats -- now get started on that honoring and obeying like the rest of us wives...

Bedazzzled1 said...

Both pictures are smile inducers. Congratulations and best wishes!

Bedazzzled1 said...

Both pictures are smile inducers. Congratulations and best wishes!

Pensive Girl said...

love the pictures. i saw one on chase's blog. you look stunning in your dress/veil.

welcome back, too.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back now from your honeymoon - I want to hear all about it!! I hope you had many fun adventures and took lots of pictures. Congrats again Mrs. Wunder! xoxoxo