Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sarah who?

So, even though I don't advertise my blog at work, and even though I've deleted all posts containing my last name so as not to be found in a Google search (by the way, that means no more using my new last name in comments, folks. It's rough, I know. Think of all the superhero posts I can't do now), I've decided that it's probably not best to rehash some of the hairier details of my job at the moment.

In other news, after two years in our teeny one-bedroom apartment, Chris and I have found a new place. Looks like we're probably moving to west Bucktown. The apartment we found is a two-bedroom two flat with a fenced-in backyard for Rosie, dishwasher (Thank God!), granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and washer & dryer, among other snazzy amenities. But the best part? This place comes with a piano. A FREAKING PIANO! I seriously almost cried when I found out. To think of all the stress relief and happiness those 88 keys will bring ... I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! A new place and a piano. Kinda like killing 2 birds with one stone (whoops!), so to speak.

Unknown said...

No, you don't get to move there. You are supposed to move to our neighborhood. You didn't even look. Giant jerk.

And yes, you may return our movie whenever you would like to hang out.