Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's blog, it's blog, it's better than bad, it's good!

I really need to start blogging again. I've been writing them in my head, but just can't seem to find the time to put them to keyboard.

There's that, and then the problem of trying to figure out where to begin. I've done a lot over the past few months. There was the whole moving thing. Then the party. Then getting a new job. And going to Vegas. And let's not forget the in-law's-dog-eating-our-couch incident, and most recently the road trips to Columbia and North Carolina and flights to New York and Philly, and then our upcoming trip to Aruba. And oh yeah, Mizzou's No. 1. Holy crap.

So much stuff going on. But I think I'm going to start with the really important stuff: People's Sexiest Man Alive rankings. I whole-heartedly agree with their top spot (Oh Jason Bourne, er Matt Damon, so forgetful, so dreamy...), but there are many, many others that People has unjustly ignored over the years. I shall compile my own list. Tomorrow. I've got plans tonight that include a former co-worker, Mahi Mahi and a case of beer.

2 comments:

Pensive Girl said...

OMG OMG it can't be!
i've been checking every so often hoping to see what lovely you were up to. so glad you posted :)
yay!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again. Let's hang out and watch SuperBad.