Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Week of drink

Today, Chris and I are entering Day 3 of "The Week of Numerous Holiday Parties," also known as "The Week of Neglecting Our Dog While Testing the Limits of Our Livers." Basically, we have a holiday party almost every night this week, and other than a short reprieve next Monday and Tuesday, most of next week as well. The majority of these parties are quite booze-fueled. As a result, I need to restock my desk supply of ibuprofen.

Last night, poor Rosie went about 90 minutes longer than normal before getting to go outside. I was worried she wouldn't make it, but she was asleep when we got home, so I guess she was fine. We made up for the neglect by playing with her out in the snow for about an hour last night. Because of the aforementioned alcohol consumption, Chris and I didn't seem to notice the cold. Plus, Rosie LOVES snow, so there was much bounding, leaping and spinning on her part, which just warms our hearts.

Hmmm, I really need to get a video of Rosie in the snow. Stay tuned...

No comments: