Thursday, December 11, 2008

8 days a week

The hours of my typical day:

10 = working
8 = sleeping
2 = commuting
1 = getting ready for work
1 = preparing, eating dinner
1 = cleaning

That's 23 hours.

I usually spend my 24th hour either watching TV, reading, petting Rosie or all three simultaneously. Instead, I should be doing one or more of the following:

- working out
- more cleaning
- organizing my house/life
- keeping in touch with people
- some sort of craft not related to work

Everyday, I say I'm gonna do one of those things, but instead, I spend my one free hour just chillin'. And then I feel guilty about it.

I think I need a 25th hour. Or maybe I should just sleep less.

2 comments:

Hoffa said...

Or you could spend that hour hanging out with us. We want to see your Pee Palace!

Anonymous said...

You could always hire a cleaning lady, that would free up 7 hours a week for you to work out or spend more time on yourself.

Your beloved Mother in Law