Friday, July 28, 2006

I've been tagged

HollyRhea tagged me for this one. And since she apparently has a human head in her freezer, I thought I should comply.

Five items in my freezer:

1. Flavor-Ice
2. beer mug
3. vodka
4. chicken cordon bleu
5. half-eaten giant cookie Chris won’t let me throw away

Five items in the closet:

1. lots and lots of newspaper clips
2. scary Christmas decorations that we never, ever display at Christmastime but we feel bad throwing away because we got them from relatives
3. stolen handicapped parking sign
4. a second iron, still in box
5. dog hair

Five items in the car (Sigh. I no longer own a car, so here are five items in Christopher’s car)

1. graduation cap and gown
2. half of our tupperware
3. lots and lots of clothing, including a jacket we found in the trunk last weekend that neither of us had ever seen before
4. golf shoes
5. dog hair

Five items in my backpack:

1. work
2. lots of red pens
3. Women’s Health Magazine
4. MP3 player
5. feminine hygiene products

Five people I tag:

1. Chase
2. Jessi
3. Dave
4. Melinda
5. Dan

No comments: