Thursday, January 24, 2008

Moody, piss, poor and smelly

I haven't been in the mood to blog this week. Not sure why. Maybe the sub-zero weather has suppressed my ability to form coherent thoughts. I think that's it.

It's too bad because there's actually been a bit going on this week. For starters, we're taking care of Barkley again, along with his roomie Popcorn, who loves to piss on the floor. Like, we'll let him out, watch him go to the bathroom, and then he'll come inside, look me right in the eye, and piss on the floor. The little shit. (Oh yeah, he leaves those around, too.)

We also got close to buying a house this week. I've been keeping the whole thing under wraps because I wasn't sure what was going to come of it. There are lots of variables affecting when and how we can buy a house in the near future. We actually even made an offer on one last week, but when we weren't able to get them to come down enough on the price, we were both a little relieved. So, I think we're going to wait about six months and reconsider the idea.

And now for something completely different: I've been drinking a lot more water lately in accordance with one of my resolutions, and I've noticed that it gives me ass breath. Chris said the same thing happens to him. What's up with that? Does this happen to anyone else, or are we both just suffering from some form of water-induced halitosis?

No comments: