Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am 28

Since I last posted, I:

- Attended the office holiday party, where I was a wee bit overserved
- Celebrated Christmas, four times
- Celebrated Chris' birthday, three times
- Celebrated my birthday, four times
- Changed the name on my driver's license
- Drove to Pennsylvania and back
- Hosted a New Year's Eve dinner party
- Ate too much and vegged on couch, too many times to count

If it hadn't been for that last point, I would say that I've been too busy to post. But, obviously, this was not the case. Just too comfortable.

My sister-in-law is coming into town tomorrow to visit for a few days. She lives in the south and has spent the last year working on a cruise ship in Hawaii. In response to her impending arrival, Chicago decided to do its best impression of itself and fall to 5 degrees outside, with a wind chill of negative 40. I predict that the constant in-law taunting of "I'm sorry it's soooo cold in Chicago, because my tulips are blooming in North Carolina" will not end in the near future. Awesome.

No comments: