Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am crafty

Enough of this depressing bullmess, let's talk about bags, man.



I made this. It's because I'm so darn crafty. And because my mother-in-law bought me a knitting and felting book and all the needles and yarn to make it.

I've also made a few hats recently. I keep trying to make myself one of those slouchy hats that seem to be all the rage these days, but everytime I finish one, it ends up looking far too hippy for my tastes. So, if you're one of those Patchouli-wearing peeps with quilted corduroy pants and you slightly resemble Shaggy, I totally have a hat for you. Just be forewarned that the hat may or may not have been worn by a shirtless Chris who found that after putting it on, a Matthew McConaughey impression naturally followed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you and Missy hang out and knit while Chris and I drink beer and flex?

Dave