Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Funhouse, Part 2

I've been meaning to upload an "after" video of the Funhouse since October.

I didn't actually get around to shooting the video until December. We've done more upgrading since then, but considering it took me three months just to upload and edit the video, I thought it was best to go with what I've got.

So here's a little before and after video of our house. You might notice many resemblances between before and after shots. Pretty much, we sank most of our time and money into refinishing the floors, painting, deodorizing, and scrubbing away cat and bird feces. There are still many, many things on our to-do list, like the brown kitchen cabinets that don't close, replacing the drafty, impossible-to-clean windows, and of course, the funhouse stairs, which are still oh-so-fun (i.e. not level). I also didn't bother to clean the house before shooting the video, so you'll see us in our natural, messy habitat.

Another thing to note: In the last video, I found my own voice so horribly irritating that I took out all the audio and replaced it with music.

No worries, Axl and Amy describe the Funhouse much better than I ever could.


The Funhouse, before and after from Sarah Wunder on Vimeo.

No comments: