Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

So this month's SPT challenge is supposed to be about time. I was supposed to take a picture of myself everyday this month and then post seven images each Tuesday. But that didn't work out. I forgot about it until March 3, and then I forgot about it again, and well, I suck.

Anyway, I filled out one of those questionnaire things I found on myspace that looks back at the last 10 years of your life and posted it on here. So, I thought for this week's SPT I'd accompany that post with some pics. I think the strangest thing about these pics isn't how different I look but rather how much I haven't changed.




2 comments:

cmccown said...

Where was that awesome picture of you and Chris taken, Beverly Hills?

Sarah said...

Why yes it was! The photographer made Chris look like a model!