Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Puppy Portrait Tuesday: Silly Pet Owners

So, I could post a self portrait today, or I could post pictures of my puppy. What would you rather see? Stinky, post-workout me, or puppies. Puppies? Oh goodie, me too.

OK, so remember how I said I have noisy neighbors? Right, well part of the joy of having loud neighbors is also having a 100-pound rottweiler that has to investigate every bump in the night. With every crazy neighbor noise at 3 a.m., Rosie runs to our window to investigate while making little sleepy woofs, like so:



This investigation tendency led Chris to name her "DSI: Dog Scene Investigator," which led me to take the joke too far and dress her up as a cop, like so:

Special Agent Rosie examines the victim's home.


Agent Rosie secures the perimeter.


Agent Rosie takes extra time investigating the bedroom.

2 comments:

cmccown said...

hahaha, maybe agent rosie can help me and chris figure out who's getting fired at shaw-fer and associates.

Sarah said...

Ross, why are there shoelaces coming out of the hat?