Friday, June 23, 2006

Blah

I am feeling blah. I want to nap. No wait ... first, I want to have a few 7&7s, then I want to nap. Then I want to take a week or two off work. And during those two weeks, I want to do nothing. No working from home. No wedding planning. No housework. Nothing. Maybe go to the gym, and the pool. I really want to go swimming. But I want to kick everyone else out of the immediate area so I don't have to be seen in a bathing suit in public. Then a soak in a hot tub would be nice. And a few more 7&7s. Then maybe another nap.

Then, after a day of swimming and soaking and drinking and doing nothing, I want to go out to dinner. And then go to some club and see some band. Then I want to go home and pass out.

And repeat. Everyday. For at least two weeks. Maybe longer.

I see none of these things happening in the near future. So I'll just keep on feeling....blah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of stuff you do on vacation....you need one!

Melinda said...

Wait - what's a 7&7? Am I old? When's my nap?

Sarah said...

A 7&7 is Seagrams 7 (whiskey) and 7up. Lots of old men drink them. So you're not old. Unlike myself. In fact, I'm thinking about playing some bridge later, right after I have dinner at Ponderosa at 2 p.m.