Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Introduction

My name is Sarah Ashley Stone

But my full name is Sarah Ashley Stone Fauver Salted Peanut Sassafras

But soon I will be Sarah Wunder

My friends call me Stoner

Or Stoney

Or Stonehenge

Or Stonezee

Sometimes my family calls me Sarafina

But usually they call me SAS

Or Sassy

Or Sassafras

Aunt Jackie calls me Goofy Kid

Aunt Jill and Uncle Rich call me Kool Breeze

Aunt Mary calls me Salted Peanut

Jack will call me Aunt Sarah

Jack's grandma calls me Sarah-bellum

Chase calls me Snotty Pizza Tush

Or Grandpa

Or mise-en-scene

My editor used to call me Lois

Christopher calls me Sarahpher

But sometimes he calls me crazy

Or Smelly Pirate Hooker

Soon he will call me wife

Someday, I will be called mom

But for now, you can just call me Sarah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe - cool intro. :)

cmccown said...

Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

wow. a woman with so many names. i wish i had so many! great meeting you!

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Just returning the favor of a comment. Nice introduction! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. "Wife" will certainly be an improvement over "Smelly Pirate Hooker."

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love you blog articles.
A passionate fan for years so I started my own blog :-)
science-fiction@theblogverse.com

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following dresses blog, it is cool to!