Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No time to bloggy!

Ugh, I've been very busy at work lately, and I've had no time to blog. Even when I get home from work, guess what I do? More work! Argh. (By the way Dave, I promise to send you that review sheet as soon as possible. I know. I suck.)

Anyway, here are a couple random thoughts/experiences to tide me over until things die down a bit around the office and I can blog again.

Thanks to Chase's blog, I had a dream about eye surgery the other night. And unlike the television where you might accidentally turn on the eye-surgery channel and then quickly flip to another station, in a dream you're stuck watching it.

In other dream news, I dreamt about Wayne's World Sunday night, and when I woke up the next morning the first thing I thought was, "What's the name of Garth's car?" Seriously, what is it? Don't they have a funny name for his car? I can't remember. If you know, leave me a comment because this is really bugging me.

Dijon mustard is my new favorite food. I used to hate mustard and always opted for ketchup or mayo. However, now that I'm trying to lose weight, I've started replacing mayo with mustard. Greatest switch ever. Now at least once a week, I go to Jimmy John's and order the Number 4 with mustard instead of mayo. So tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all about mustard for this guy (most of the time). Garth's car was named the "Merth Mobile."