Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mommyhood


Isn't my nephew Jack adorable? I think so, too. However, Chris and I have taken such a liking to Jack that some people have started speculating when we're going to want one of our very own.

Recently my mom, grandma, sister and brother-in-law took bets on the month I'll have a baby. Eric said May 2008. My mom went with March 2008. And Laura, deciding that they were playing by "Price Is Right" closest-without-going-over rules, took the $1 route and said October 2006.

Jerks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Chris will be such a great father. I'm excited for the day you have a baby, but I'm not really excited to lose our drinking buddies so soon.

Sarah said...

I think Chris will be a much better father than I'll be a mother.

However, there are also photos online of Chris giving your baby a bottle of Tequila.

Anonymous said...

Can Chris adopt me? Ga ga goo goo.

Sarah said...

Eric, you should know we usually drink Osco brand Tequila.